Image Analysis Rates
The Image Storage and Analysis recharge operation service center has been set up to provide image storage and analysis services to researchers at UNC. The service center is a recharge operation and must charge fees to cover the cost of operation. Here is a list of the current approved rates (approved 9/3/13).
Monthly Storage Fee
- Storage space provided in 500 GB increments.
- Billing is based on the amount of space allocated,not on the amount used.
- Allocation change requests will become effective the month following the request):
- $58/TB/month, internal rate
- $162/TB/month, external rate
Monthly Computational Server User Fee
- Access to the BRIC computational server:
- $63/user/month, internal rate
- $136/user/month, external rate
Data Analysis Fee
- Analyze data and provide results.
- Provide training and advice for analysis:
- $83/hour, internal rate
- $278/hour, external rate
Server Installation and Setup
- One time charge to set up new user owned server:
- $1900/server, internal rate
- $4616/server, external rate
Monthly Server Maintenance Fee
- Monthly charge to maintain user owned server:
- $111/server/month, internal rate
- $318/server/month, external rate
System Administration Support
- Support provided to users for special projects:
- $161/hour, internal rate
- $403/hour, external rate