UNC CryoEM Core Covid-19 Guidelines
- If you have symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19 then do not enter the CryoEM Core Lab.
- Wash your hands before entering the CryoEM Core.
- Masks and gloves are to be worn when working in the CryoEM Core Lab.
- Practice social distancing when working at the CryoEM Core. Maintain 6-foot distance from people when working at the Core.
- Keyboards, mice, chairs, and desks are to be wiped down with 70% ethanol before and after using the computers.
- Disinfect shared equipment with 70% ethanol or 10% bleach before and after each use.
- Only 1 person is allowed to be in the Microscope Control Room at the same time. Sit only in designated workspaces (1) Microscope Control Station or the (2) Linux Workstation.
- No more than 1 person in the Microscope Room at all times.
- No more than 1 person in the Cryo-Specimen Prep Room (Glaxo 011) at all times.
- Meetings and consultations will be done over Zoom.