UNC CryoEM Core Covid-19 Guidelines
- If you have symptoms or have been in contact with anyone with COVID-19, do not enter the CryoEM Core Lab. Follow CDC guidelines on quarantine and isolation.
- Wash your hands before entering the CryoEM Core.
- Masks are to be worn when working in the CryoEM Core Lab.
- Practice social distancing when working at the CryoEM Core, maintaining a 6-foot distance from others whenever possible.
- Keyboards, mice, chairs, and desks are to be wiped down with 70% ethanol before and after using the computers.
- Disinfect shared equipment with 70% ethanol before and after each use.
- Meetings and consultations will be done over Zoom.