Head and neck surgical oncology, microvascular reconstruction, endocrine surgery,salivary gland tumors, cutaneous malignancy, and otolaryngology.
- Appointments: (984) 974-6484
- Surgery Scheduler: Marsela Cuellar 984-974-6337
- BS: Tufts University, Chemical Engineering, Medford, MA (1999-2003)
- MD: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School, Dallas, TX(2006 – 2010)
- Residency: Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Yale University School of Medicine – Yale New Haven Hospital, New Haven, CT(2010 – 2015)
- Fellowship: Head and Neck Surgical Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction, University of Toronto, Department of Otolaryngology, Toronto, ON, Canada (2015 – 2017)
- Associate Director, Head and Neck Oncology Fellowship (2021-present)
- Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery, Division of Head and Neck Oncology (2017–present)
- Board certified otolaryngology specializing in head and neck oncology and reconstruction.
For a complete list of recent publications, please visit Dr. Blumberg’s PubMed listing.