Director, Pediatric Otolaryngology Fellowship Program
Pediatric Otolaryngology including airway disorders, chronic ear disorders, cleft lip/palate, hearing loss, vascular abnormalities, velopharyngeal dysfunction and speech disorders
- Appointments: (984) 974-6484
- Surgery Scheduler: Michelle Handy (919) 966-5179
- Nurse: Sherena Rudd, CMA (984) 974-3517
- Administrative Coordinator: Donna Woodard (919) 843-3628
- MD: Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC, 2007
- Residency: Department of Otolaryngology- Head and Neck Surgery, Medial University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, 2007-2012
- Fellowship: Pediatric Otolaryngology, Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Little Rock, AR, 2012-2014
- Assistant Professor, Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, UNC, 2014-present
- Fellow, Pediatric Otolaryngology, Arkansas Children’s Hospital, Little Rock, AR, 2012-2014
- Humanitarian Resident Travel Grant Recipient, American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, 2012
- MUSC Resident Temporal Bone Dissection Award: 2nd place, 2012
- MUSC Resident Research Award: 1st place, 2011, 2010
- Association for Research in Otolaryngology Travel Award Recipient, 2010 MidWinter Meeting
- Resident Research CORE Grant Recipient, American Academy of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery, 2009
- LA Kilpatrick. Introduction to Vascular Anomalies. A Practical Guide to Vascular Anomalies: A Case-Based Approach.Submitted 2014 Jan.
- LA Kilpatrick. Kaposiform Hemangioendothelioma. A Practical Guide to Vascular Anomolies: A Case-Based Approach. Submitted 2014 Jan.
- LA Kilpatrick, GT Richter. Laryngeal Physiology. In: Parikh SR, ed. Pediatric Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: A Clinical Reference Guide. 1st ed. Plural Publishing, Inc. 2014 Jan.
- LA Kilpatrick, JR Boyette, LD Hartzell, JA Norton, JB Boswell, CM Bower, GT Richter. Prospective Wuality of Life Assessment in Congenital Laryngomalacia. International Journal of Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology. Epub. 2014 Jan.
- SM Andreoli, JC Mills, LA Kilpatrick, DR White, KG Patel. CT Measured Normative Cartilage Growth in Children Requiring Costochondral Grafting. Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. 2013 Sep. 149(6):924-30