- $50 for Newton D. Fischer Society Members (if $100 dues are pre-paid)
- $150 for dues and registration to conference
- $175 for Non-Members
- Fee Waived for Current UNC Faculty/Residents (Please select UNC Account for Payment Type)
If you are unsure if you have already paid your dues for 2016, please contact Dawn Wilson at email@example.com.
If you selected Check as your payment, please mail either a check or money order made out to Dept of OHNS to:
Dept. of OHNS
Attn: Dawn Wilson
170 Manning Drive
Physicians Office Building, Suite G190
Chapel Hill, NC 27599
- Receipt of registration does not ensure activity attendance because seating is sometimes limited.
- Accepted registrations are confirmed via mail or email within 10 business days.
- SAPS recommends that you do not make air travel arrangements prior to receiving a receipt of payment or confirmation. SAPS is not responsible for any travel-related costs.
Americans with Disabilities Act The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is committed to equality of education opportunity and does not discriminate against applicants, students, or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran's status, or sexual orientation. If you require reasonable accommodations for a disability in order to participate fully in this continuing education activity, please call 919.966.8927 no later than May 1, 2015, or attach a note to your registration form.