Additional information about high blood pressure can be found at the following websites. Please remember that the medical information that you find on these websites does not take the place of the recommendations of your health care provider.
- The American Heart Association
- The U.S. Center for Disease Control
- National Institutes of Health, National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- American Heart Association (find recipes under getting healthy, nutrition center)
- American Society of Hypertension
If you have kidney disease, then additional information can be found at the following websites:
- NKF Serving the Carolinas—North Carolina
Division: NKF Serving the Southeast
4701 Hedgemore Drive, Suite 810, Charlotte NC 28209
NKF Serving the Carolinas
- The Renal Gourmet: What to Cook When Your Kidneys Quit!
- Culinary Kidney Cooks (CKS)
CKC published Cooking for David: A Culinary Dialysis Cookbook and Food Pyramid for Healthy Eating with Kidney Disease
Phone: (714) 842-4684