Schedule An Appointment
Most of our patients are being seen in person at one of our clinical locations in the triangle area. When appropriate, we also see patients in their homes using telemedicine (virtual visits). You will receive a reminder text with your appointment details.
For assistance with clinic appointments, clinical questions, or directions, please call (984) 974-5706.
Our clinical services include clinic-based consultations and ongoing care, as well as in-patient, hospital based care. Click below to learn more about particular focus areas.
Before Your Visit
- Verify the clinic location where you are scheduled. Visit our maps and locations pages for more information about parking and wayfinding.
- Look on our COVID-19 page to find the latest information about pre-visit precautions, and allot extra arrival time to make sure these can be done before your appointment.
- Verify the time of your appointment, and make sure that your contact number is correct in MyChart. If it is incorrect, please update it in MyChart or MyChart-message us for assistance. Please make sure your notifications are active, as that allows you to receive text alerts.
- Currently, we are calling patients a day before the appointment to review your visit. We are transitioning to a same-day text or call, 20 to 30 minutes prior to your appointment. Please be prepared to review your medications, allergies, and pharmacy information at that time.
- Make sure that you are in a place with stable internet, privacy, and that is reasonably quiet to help give you the best visit quality possible.
- For information on how to set up your computer or mobile phone for a virtual visit, please visit our Video Visit homepage.
During Your Visit
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to allow time for check-in. If your appointment is at Eastowne, check-in is on the third floor.
- Masks will be required for providers, staff, and patients while we are following COVID-19 precautions. Please refer to our COVID-19 page for more information.
- When you schedule your appointment, you will be instructed whether to logon to MyChart or to wait for a text message with a link to begin your visit.
- We are making every effort to keep our appointments on schedule. However, if you do not receive a call within 30 minutes of your scheduled appointment time, please contact the clinic staff at (984) 974-5706.
After Your Visit
- Your provider may schedule tests for you. Please make your provider aware if you would like these tests to be scheduled locally.
- If a follow-up appointment is recommended, it will be scheduled as you check out. If your appointment was virtual, our scheduling team will reach out to schedule your follow-up.
- Please be sure to read the summary of your visit, and your next steps (“After Visit Summary”). A copy will be available in your MyChart account.