Scholarship, Grant, and Award Information
- Financial Management for College Students (Requires ONYEN)
- Graduate, undergraduate and minority students
- UNC Health Sciences Library Guide to Allied Health Sciences Scholarships, Fellowships, Grants, and Awards
Department of Allied Health Sciences Awards
- The June C. Allcott Fellowship
To be considered for the June C. Allcott Leadership Development Award, you will need to submit an essay via the electronic link and upload a recommendation letter. In the essay, please describe your past, present, and/or proposed community service. Community service is broadly understood as making helpful connections with people to improve a person’s or community’s quality of life, to bring comfort, or to broaden one’s perspective. Community service may be in any arena and is not restricted to health projects.
- Thorpe/Mitchell Diversity Leadership Development Award
For the Thorpe/Mitchell Diversity Leadership Award, you will need to write a supplemental essay telling us about you, your history, and your professional goals after completing your degree.
- UNC Hospitals Volunteer Association’s Allied Health Sciences Fellowships
- Division-based scholarships
How to Apply
The Office of Scholarships and Student Aid has an emergency loan program that students can apply for in unexpected emergencies.
Division/program specific scholarships and awards
- Check with your division for scholarship and award opportunities.
Financial Aid Committee
- Laine Stewart: Division of Clinical Laboratory Science
- Linn Wakeford: Division of Occupational Science and Occupational Therapy
- Judy Schmidt: Division of Clinical Rehabilitation and Mental Health Counseling
- Lisa Johnston: Division of Physical Therapy
- Lauren Noble: Division of Radiologic Science
- Lisa Domby: Division of Speech and Hearing Sciences
- Brenda Mitchell: Student Services
- Perry Studevent: Student Services