- Take 15-501 toward Chapel Hill, stay in left lane.
- At the 501(Franklin St.)/15-501 Bypass (Fordham Blvd) fork, take the 15-501 Bypass (left lane) all the way to the15-501 South Pittsboro/86 North Chapel Hill exit (past Manning Drive).
- Take this exit and bear right. You will be on South Columbia St going up a large hill.
- At the top of the hill is a stop light, turn right on to Mason Farm Road.
- The 6 story tall building on the right is the EPA Human Studies Facility (104 Mason Farm Road).
- You will see a small parking area at the side of the building. A large sign says U.S. Environmental Protection Agency Office of Research and Development Human Studies Facility.
- Park in a visitor parking spot. Go in the main entrance, stop at the guard desk and request a visitor parking pass, you will be asked for a picture ID.
- If the EPA visitors parking area is full, please park in the ACC parking areas, or the UNC visitor parking deck (Dogwood Deck). see map
- You will be given parking vouchers for parking reimbursement, please ask.