- Take 15-501 toward Chapel Hill, go across the James Taylor Bridge. 15-501 becomes South Columbia St.
- Continue up the hill. At the top of hill is a stoplight, turn right on to Mason Farm Road.
- The 6 story tall building on the right is the EPA Building (104 Mason Farm Road).
- You will see a small parking area at the side of the building.
- A large sign says U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development Human Studies Facility.
- Park in a visitor parking spot. Go in the main entrance, stop at the guard desk and request a visitor parking pass, you will be asked for a picture ID.
- If the EPA visitors parking area is full, please park in the ACC parking areas, or the UNC visitor parking deck (Dogwood Deck). see map
- You will be given parking vouchers for reimbursement, please ask.