Processing auditory information and how degradation of the auditory signal with age or noise exposure affects these cells and circuits.
- BSE, Biomedical Engineering, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
- PhD, Neuroscience, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Postdoc, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- Research Scientist, Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Washington, Seattle, WA
- Postdoc, Neurology, BIDMC/Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA
- Postdoc, Neuroscience, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, TX
- Graduate Student Instructor, Cellular Neuroscience, Baylor College of Med, Houston, TX
- 1997-2000 NIH NIDA Individual Predoctoral Fellowship – Ruth L. Kirschstein NRSA
For recent publications, please visit Dr. Kasten’s NIH bibliography.