Referring a Patient to the Hemophilia Center
- Established patients at the UNC Hemophilia Center, please call 919-966-4736 for general questions or concerns.
- New patients to the UNC Hemophilia Center, please call 919-966-4736 to initiate the referral and fax records to 919-962-8224.
- Doctor referral required for all new patients.
- For all emergent needs or questions after hours, please page the adult or pediatric hematologist on call through the UNC Hospital Operator 984-974-1000.
- The UNC Patient Logistics Center will help arrange the transfer of your inpatient to an appropriate floor or ICU at UNC. Please call 1-984-974-2000.