UNC’s three-year fellowship seeks physicians who will have completed three years of training in an accredited residency program in order to sit for the American Board of Pediatrics certifying examination.
Please visit ERAS for an application and information about our program.
The following information should be uploaded into the ERAS program:
- Completed on-line application
- Current photograph (released only after interview is offered)
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation, one from current program director
- Dean’s letter (MSPE)
- Medical school transcript
- Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the USMLE or equivalent scores
- If a graduate of a medical school outside the United States, Canada or Puerto Rico, valid ECFMG certificate or one that does not expire prior to the start of the fellowship