Nourish to Flourish – Week 3
Encouraging Healthy Thoughts
In this session, we will discuss creating healthy neural activity and tools to reduce symptoms and promote healthy thoughts.
- See Below
Home Practice Assignment
- Practice the body scan
- Practice meditation
Daily Life Practice
- Write down 3 things that you are grateful for in the journal.
- Bring mindfulness to your routine activities. Try brushing your teeth, washing dishes, taking a shower, driving, and eating mindfully.
- Click Here to be directed to the Participant-Manual-Week-3
Other Helpful Resources (If link doesn’t work, check Main Website Additional Resources Page)
- Coronavirus Recovery: Breathing Exercises:
- The Neuroplasty Project:
- Trees over Time Article:
- Pea Plant Timelapse:
- Neurological Involvement of COVID-19
- Neuroplasticity Visual
- Humming Your Way to Relaxation