Our Graduate Program is dedicated to the training of outstanding scientists in the pharmacological sciences.
An outstanding graduate program is a high priority of our department, and the training faculty participate fully at all levels. Our department ranks consistently in the highest levels of NIH funding for pharmacology departments nationwide and a great diversity of research areas is available to trainees. more
The Department of Pharmacology ranked #4 in the nation in its field in NIH research funding.
Our Global Science Ranking: #3rd Globally according to U.S. News & World Report's Best Global Universities 2015 report.
- Juan Song Awarded ECBR Grant for Zika Research Jun 13, 2016
- Pharmacology Welcomes New Students at May Fest 2016! Jun 09, 2016
- New Pharmacology Students Give End of Year Talks May 26, 2016
- Carolina Summer Fellows 2016 Start Research Projects May 23, 2016
- Juan Song's Lab Makes the Cover of The Journal of Neurosciences May 05, 2016
- Ejiofor Ezekwe Successfully Defends PhD! May 03, 2016
Our new graduate students welcomed at May Fest 2016!
New Pharmacology students in 2016 (L to R): Kevin Knight, Megan Agajanian, Raquel Martinez Chacin, and Waylin Yu. read more...