About Our Research
Research efforts within the Pediatric Gastroenterology division include projects involving: inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), feeding and swallowing disorders, nutritional disorders, eosinophilic esophagitis, liver disorders, and many more.
Our faculty collaborates in these projects with colleagues across campus, including researchers working throughout the School of Medicine, the School of Pharmacy, and the Center for Gastrointestinal Biology and Disease.
Ongoing Clinical Trials and Studies
- Low Dose Oral Methotrexate in Pediatric Crohn’s Disease Patients Initiating Anti-Tumor Necrosis Factor (Anti-TNF) Therapy (COMBINE)
- The Pediatric IBD Network Improvement Collaborative
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) Study
- Mepolizumab for EoE Study
- Testing a New Drug to Treat Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis Study
- IBD Partners Kids & Teens