About Our Research
Research efforts within the Pediatric Gastroenterology division include projects involving: inflammatory bowel disease (Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis), feeding and swallowing disorders, nutritional disorders, eosinophilic esophagitis, liver disorders, and many more.
Our faculty collaborates in these projects with colleagues across campus, including researchers working throughout the School of Medicine, the School of Pharmacy, and the Center for Gastrointestinal Biology and Disease.
Ongoing Clinical Trials and Studies
- The Pediatric IBD Network Improvement Collaborative
- Tissue Repository for Inflammatory & Allergic Chronic GI diseases
- EoE Tooth Fairy Study: Environmental Risk Factors for Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Individualized Diet Elimintation for Treatment of Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis Drug Trial