How to Apply
Directions and forms to apply for the CCCDP grant. The CCCDP grant covers hearing related care and devices for children in North Carolina.
- Talk with your child’s audiologist to see if he or she participates in the Carolina Children’s Communicative Disorders Financial Assistance Program. If your audiologist has any questions, they are welcome to contact our Director, Hannah Eskridge. You will need their help filling out the application.
- Applications to enroll in the grant can be accessed online by clicking on the links above.
is required to view and download each file. The following supporting documentation must be included:
- Federal Tax forms (signed)
- NC State Tax forms (signed)
- If you did not file taxes last year, please contact Velma Grosefor further application information.
- The forms must be filled out entirely and mailed or faxed with supporting documentation to the CCCDP at:
5501 Fortunes Ridge Dr., Suite A
Attn: Velma Grose
Durham, NC 27713
- Once financial elligibility has been determined, the clinic will contact you to set up an appointment to verify eligibility. You will only have to visit our clinic once.
- After our physicians have provided medical clearance, CCCDP will contact your child’s audiologist to formally approve the hearing aids.
- Your fitting audiologist will order and fit the hearing aids and earmolds. All of your follow up will be with your local care providers.
- You will be contacted with renewal information each year.
Interested parties should contact Velma Grose, by phone (919-419-1449), fax (919-419-1399) or letter. Applications to enroll can be opened online by clicking on the links above, but should be mailed in with accompanying financial information.
Physicians, audiologists, speech pathologists and other professionals are encouraged to contact us if they have further questions regarding patient qualifications or Program benefits. We encourage the referral of all patients who are unable to obtain necessary communication devices or services due to limited financial resources.