Upcoming trainings and events sponsored by The Children’s Cochlear Implant Center at UNC.
The LSL JUNCtion is an eight week, online course designed to provide the basic knowledge, tools and resources in Listening and Spoken Language therapy. Participants will explore LSL topics through readings, videos and application assignments. The group will meet virtually with instructors to review the learning from that specific week.
- What is a Listening and Spoken Language Specialist?
- Audiology 101
- Auditory Brain Development, Function and Strategies
- Auditory Memory & Auditory Learning
- Language Development & Strategies
- Speech Development
- Parent Participation Sessions & Strengths Based Coaching
ASHA and LSLS continuing education credits will be available. Cost of this training is $350. If you work for the state of North Carolina, there is no charge. Course offerings throughout the year.
For further information please contact Lillian Henderson: Lillian.firstname.lastname@example.org