“CASTLE is a place where miracles happened to my child. Through the expertise and support of the CASTLE staff, Parker is able to learn the words to his favorite rock songs, tell us about his adventures at school and is able to express his ideas and experiences.” – Holly, Parker’s mom
- Parker loves to follow the weather and wants to be a meteorologist.
- Parker goes to the same local public school as his sisters.
- Parker plays the drums and has garage “jam sessions” with his neighborhood friends.
- Parker plays basketball, soccer and is on a community swim team.
- Parker is attending overnight camp with typical hearing peers.
- Parker is deaf; however, with his cochlear implants and the intensive instruction and therapy he and his parents received at our center he can listen and talk.