- Grocery shopping has become a challenge! Even if you can afford to purchase items, they are often out of stock. Our team created some Tips and Tricks for Grocery Shopping During a Pandemic help.
- For food assistance, you can contact your HTC Social Worker during business hours at 919-966-4736 option 3, to discuss options
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Northwest NC – Click “Find Help”
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Southeast NC – Click “Find Help”
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Metrolina
- NC Food and Nutrition Services or call your local Department of Social Services.
- NC 2-1-1 or call 211
- Hemophilia of NC: or call 1-800-990-5557
- Hemophilia Federation of America