- Division Chief, General Neurology & Headache Disorders
- Associate Professor - General Neurology, Neuromuscular Disorders
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Clinic Director
How to Apply
UNC Chapel Hill
Please visit the Careers at Carolina website to view available UNC Neurology job listings within the School of Medicine including faculty, research, and staff opportunities.
Search UNC Health Care’s job site for additional healthcare careers and volunteer opportunities. Enter the keyword “neurology” in the search box.
Please feel free to contact us directly if you would like to learn more about any of our faculty and APP positions.
- Division Chief - Memory and Cognitive Disorders
- Professor - Memory and Cognitive Disorders
- Outreach and Engagement Core Leader - Duke-UNC Alzheimer's Disease Research Center
- Division Chief - Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology
- Program Director - Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology Fellowship
- Associate Professor - Multiple Sclerosis and Neuroimmunology
- Program Director - Stroke and Vascular Neurology Fellowship
- Assistant Professor - Stroke and Vascular Neurology
- Adjunct Professor - Neurointerventional Radiology, Neurosurgery
- Division Chief - Epilepsy
- Professor - Epilepsy and Clinical Neurophysiology
- Medical Director of EEG Lab
- Director - UNC Movement Disorders Neuromodulation Program
- Associate Professor - Movement Disorders
- Vice-Chair - Outpatient Neurology
- Vice Chair, Ambulatory Care Programs
- Division Chief - Precision Medicine and Neurogenetics
- Professor - Neurology
- Clinical Specialty - Movement Disorders
- Program Director - Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- Assistant Professor - Sleep Medicine, Memory and Cognitive Disorders
Life in Chapel Hill
Learn more about beautiful Chapel Hill and the many joys of living in the Triangle and North Carolina.