Neurogenetics is a collaborative care and research community. Our team includes neurologists, genetic counselors, and geneticists.
- Compassionate patient and family-centered care for neurogenetic disorders.
- Care collaborations that support, educate, and empower our colleagues.
- Connecting patients and colleagues with the best care collaborators for them.
- Partnering with patients and families to create educational forums that meet their needs, and reflect their perspectives
- Cross-disciplinary training
- Training opportunities for all levels of professionals
- Advance understanding of neurogenetic disorders
- Develop new therapeutics
- Making UNC research teams and North Carolina patient communities active drivers of the latest genetic therapeutic clinical trials