The General Neurology Division at UNC Chapel Hill
The General Neurology Division at UNC Chapel Hill provides consultation services to patients at the request of primary care and specialist providers. The Division also serves an important role in the education of residents and medical students.
Consultation is provided by board-certified clinical neurologists who have additional subspecialty training. Patients are seen in the UNC Hospitals Neurology Outpatient Clinic. The Clinic is located at 194 Finley Golf Course Rd. in Chapel Hill, a facility readily accessible to persons with physical challenges.
We welcome initial consultation requests for the diagnosis and management of a large range of neurological problems. Given the high volume of consultation requests, we request the assistance of referring providers to provide continuous care.
If a patient is new to UNC, please call the UNC Neurology Clinic to assist with registration. Patients are contacted directly to identify the best time for an appointment.
General Neurology Staff
Contact us for an appointment or with questions
By phone: (919) 966-4401
By fax: (919) 966-6501
- Any relevant films or records you may have related to your current problem: Please consider sending these to us PRIOR to your appointment to ensure that we have all materials necessary for your visit.
- Your insurance card and provider referral forms if required by insurance
- The current list current prescriptions and over-the-counter medications you take (you may bring your bottles with you if that is easier for you).
- Information about your medical and surgical history
- A list of questions that you have about your condition and/or symptoms