- Associate Professor – Sleep Medicine, Memory and Cognitive Disorders
- Program Director – Sleep Medicine Fellowship
- Associate Clinical Core Leader – Duke-UNC Alzheimer’s Disease Collaborative
- Diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders, dementia and memory loss, language disorders including aphasia (consultant and co-investigator with the Center for Aphasia and Related Disorders), sleep and aging.
- Memory and sleep, diagnosis and treatment of language disorders and aphasia, hemispheric asymmetries and sleep.
- Board Certification in Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Board Certification in Behavioral Neurology and Neuropsychiatry, United Council for Neurological Subspecialties
- Board Certification, American Board of Sleep Medicine, ABPN
- MD, Harvard Medical School
Health Sciences and Technology (HST) division
- MA, Harvard Graduate School
History of Neurosciences
- Residency in Neurology, Harvard Longwood Program
Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston Beth Israel Hospital, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Fellowship in Behavioral and Cognitive Neurology, University of Florida
- Center for Aphasia and Related Disorders
- UNC Division of Memory and Cognitive Disorders
- UNC Division of Sleep Medicine
- Duke-UNC Alzheimer’s Disease Collaborative
- Patient Ratings (when available) – Physician satisfaction data is posted when a physician has received a minimum of 30 returned patient surveys.