- This event has passed.
Parkinson’s Disease & Multiple Sclerosis Colloquium
November 7, 2019 @ 8:30 am - November 8, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Colloquium on Interdisciplinary Care for Parkinson’s Disease and Multiple Sclerosis: Building Your Team, Enhancing Your Care
There is a growing need for health care providers to learn how to assist people with Parkinson’s Disease (PD)and Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in managing the complex and chronic nature of their disease. Research is increasingly indicating the benefits of interdisciplinary care, psychosocial support and a palliative approach to these diseases with the intention of comprehensively addressing new and evolving symptoms.
PD and MS motor and non-motor symptoms as well as new and advanced techniques and individualized treatment options for these conditions will be addressed in this two-day conference.
Credit will be awarded based on participant selection at time of registration. Contact hours will be awarded to all participants.
- Diane Meyer, PT, MSCS, PT
- Nina M Browner, MD, Neurologist
- Jessica L Shurer, MSW, LCSW, Clinical Social Worker and Social Center Coord.
- Elizabeth Buxton, PT DPT, Physical Therapist
- Marie Curtis, MS OTR/L, Occupational Therapist
- Amber L Corbin, MA, CCC-SLP, Speech Pathologist
- Robert C Frere, MD, Physician
- Stefanie M Veno, SLP, SLP
- Audrey Osinski, DPT
- Raheleh G Tschoepe, MS, OT/L, ATP, Occupational Therapist
- Jessica Thomas, RN, BSN, RN
- Irena Dujmovic basuroski, MD
- Paige B Dalton, JD
- Stephanie Iyer, PharmD, BCACP, CPP, Pharmacy Resident
- Catherine Hamilton, PT