Equipment & Supplies Program
Note: The application period for the current round of Research Enhancement Programs has ended.
Deadline for Application: 1/28/22
Total Award Amount Available: $10,000
The Center for Women’s Health Research (CWHR) invites eligible faculty to submit proposals for equipment and/or supplies needed for their research program. This can be replacement equipment or new technology.
- Each recipient may receive up to $5,000 to cover the cost of equipment or supplies to be purchased by May 27, 2022.
- Funds must be used in a manner that supports research addressing a disease, disorder, or condition that affects women only, women predominately, and/or women differently than men.
- If more than one item is submitted for consideration, please clearly list the items in order of importance to your research.
- Please furnish a brief (not to exceed two paragraphs) summary for each item requested, including a description of the equipment, your best available estimate of its cost (including shipping charges), and a succinct justification.
- Salary is not eligible.
- Supplemental funding is available only for grants administered by CWHR within the past five years.
- Feedback and notice of awards for CWHR Programs will be on a rolling basis. CWHR will give priority to applications in order of submission.
- Awards for the Equipment/Supplies Program must be spent by May 27, 2022.
- CWHR reserves the right to publicize the name of the principal investigator, project title, and total award on our website and social media upon funding unless otherwise stipulated in the contract of the awarding program.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.