Equipment & Supplies Program
Deadline for Application: Oct. 11, 2019
Total Award Amount Available: $9,000.00
The Center for Women’s Heath Research invites eligible faculty to submit proposals for specific equipment items needed for their research program. This can be replacement equipment or new technology.
- Recipients will receive up to $9,000 to cover the cost of equipment or supplies to be purchased during the 2019-20 academic year.
- Funds must be used in a manner that supports research in line with CWHR’s core mission.
- If more than one item is submitted for consideration, you should clearly list these items in their priority order of value and importance to your research.
- Please furnish a brief (not to exceed two paragraphs) summary for each item requested, to include a description of the equipment, your best available estimate of its cost (including shipping charges), including a succinct justification.
- Computers/tablets/phones, travel, and salary not eligible
- Supplemental funding is available only for grants administered by the Center within the past five years. CWHR will give priority to applications in order of submission.
- Feedback and notice of awards for CWHR Programs will be on a rolling basis.
- CWHR will administer the grant associated with the program award.
- Awards for the Equipment/Supplies Program must be spent within the 2019-20 academic year.
- CWHR reserves the right to publicize the name of the principal investigator, project title, and total award on our website upon funding unless otherwise stipulated in the contract of the awarding program.
If you feel you meet eligibility requirements, please complete the form below to be considered for the CWHR Equipment/Supplies Program.