Grant Support Program
Deadline for Application: 1/28/22
Total Award Amount Available: $10,000
The Center for Women’s Health Research (CWHR) recognizes that the scope of work or a research grant may exceed that of the initial research plan. This program is an opportunity to obtain funds to cover the cost of unanticipated expenses.
- Eligibility is reserved for PIs with a grant administered by CWHR with a scheduled end date between 2022 and 2023.
- Applicants are eligible for awards up to $5,000, depending on need.
- Priority will be given to projects with Federal and State funding agencies with a peer review process.
- The grant must address a disease, disorder, or condition that affects women only, women predominately, and/or women differently than men.
- Invoices must be generated by May 27, 2022, to allow time for processing before the end of the fiscal year.
Examples of unanticipated expenses this program may cover are, but not limited to:
- Biostatistical support
- Salary – non-PI or investigator
- Publication expenses
- Manuscript editing
- UNC Core
- Supplemental funding is available only for grants administered by CWHR within the past five years.
- Feedback and notice of awards for CWHR Programs will be on a rolling basis. CWHR will give priority to applications in order of submission.
- Awards for the Grant Support Program must be spent by May 27, 2022.
- CWHR reserves the right to publicize the name of the principal investigator, project title, and total award on our website and social media upon funding unless otherwise stipulated in the contract of the awarding program.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.