Grant Support Program
Deadline for Application: Oct. 11, 2019
Total Award Amount Available: $9,000.00
The Center for Women’s Health Research recognizes that the scope of work or a research grant may exceed that of the research plan. This program is an opportunity to obtain funds to cover the cost of unanticipated expenses.
- Eligibility is reserved for PIs with a grant administered CWHR and have a scheduled end date between 2019 and 2021.
- Applicants are eligible for awards ranging in amount from $2,000-$9,000 depending on need.
- Priority will be given to Federal and State funding agencies with a peer review process.
- The grant must address a disease, disorder, or condition that affects women only, women predominately, and/or women differently than men.
- Invoices must be generated annually by June 1, 2020, to allow time for processing before the end of the fiscal year.
- Examples of unanticipated expenses this program may cover are, but not limited to:
- Biostatistical support
- Publication expenses
- Manuscript editing
- Computers/tablets/phones, travel, and salary not eligible
- Supplemental funding is available only for grants administered by the Center within the past five years. CWHR will give priority to applications in order of submission.
- Feedback and notice of awards for CWHR Programs will be on a rolling basis.
- CWHR will administer the grant associated with the program award.
- Awards for the Grant Support Program must be spent within the 2019-20 academic year.
- CWHR reserves the right to publicize the name of the principal investigator, project title, and total award on our website upon funding unless otherwise stipulated in the contract of the awarding program.
If you feel you meet eligibility requirements, please complete the form below to be considered for the CWHR Grant Support Program.