Our clinic is located at the Pulmonary Specialty Clinic at Eastowne in Chapel Hill.
100 Eastowne Drive
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
Please Note the Following:
- We welcome physician referrals or self-referred patients with bronchiectasis or NTM.
- We ask you bear in mind that, as bronchiectasis and NTM are chronic conditions, a one-off consultation at the UNC Center for Bronchiectasis Care is less useful than serial visits over several weeks or months, to gather information, perform appropriate tests, obtain serial samples of sputum for bacteria, start treatments, and generally get a feel for the individual, as no two patients are alike.
- It is most important that you obtain your regular Drs clinic notes, and test results – particularly sputum bacteria tests, lung function tests, for our review, before the visit.
- UNC Bronchiectasis/NTM Patient Intake Form
- Particularly critical is that we have any chest CT scans to view the extent and severity of either bronchiectasis or NTM lung disease. While we usually get written reports of the scans by Fax, we need to see the actual images which can easily be burnt to disc.
- Please contact the radiology department where you had the scan(s) done, have the CT burned to disc and either send them ahead to our clinic (the front desk will issue instructions) or bring them with you on the day.
- To make a new appointment, please call 984-974-5703 option #1 – please note that as call volume to the clinic can be high, we suggest calling Thursdays or Fridays, early mornings being best.
- There are several local hotels near the clinic, if you need to stay overnight in the area. Raleigh-Durham (RDU) airport is approx 30-45 minutes from the clinic, depending on traffic.
984-974-5703 (option 1) Suggested calling hours are 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. Thursdays and Fridays