- Dixie Lee Boney Soo Distinguished Professor, Neurological Medicine
- Director – Biomedical Research Imaging Center (BRIC)
- Vice Chair – Research, Department of Radiology
- Departments of Neurology, Radiology, Biomedical Engineering and School of Pharmacy
- Biomarker Core Co-Leader – Duke-UNC Alzheimer’s Disease Research Collaborative
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), Case Western Reserve University
- PhD, Case Western Reserve University
- Cerebral ischemia, human brain development, PET, MR
- Dr. Lin’s research interests are two-fold:
- Using PET and MR imaging to research cerebral ischemia, both pre-clinically and clinically. Dr. Lin hopes his research in this field will refine how imaging can be used to guide therapy.
- Using MR as a means to non-invasively learn about structural and functional brain maturation.