Skip to main content

Scientists who receive federal research funding must disclose outside payments for authorship, consulting, travel, etc.. This requirement does not include honoraria or expenses associated with giving a research seminar at a university or serving on NIH study section. The Conflict of Interest travel disclosure form should be submitted no later than 30 days after the occurrence of the travel, and can be done online:

UNC Policy on Individual Conflicts of Interest and Commitment