From frosts to first signs of spring, UNC Radiology members have come together in all types of places in recent months!!
Center: Senior EOC Compliance Consultant Camille Brooks of UNC’s Equal Opportunity and Compliance (EOC) Office imparts her expertise to UNC Radiology staff at January 2019 quarterly meeting.
Clockwise: 1) Drs. Rachel Brader (R1), George Wong (R2) & Brian Ashley (R4) hit the Austin, TX ,streets for a spin at the SIR 2019 Annual Meeting
2) Diagnostic Radiology residents head uptown for a well-deserved, end-of-rotation happy hour in January 2019
3) Markeela Lipscomb, Jasmin Merhout & Michele Vickers (front row) catch up at January 2019 all-staff quarterly meeting
4) Business Manager Paul Marini introduces guest speaker (Informatics Manager Jay Crawford: “Change Management”) at February 2019 “Nourish Your Brain” Lunch & Learn
5) Drs. Bob Dixon, Jessie Stewart & Peter Bream (far L, 2nd from L, and far R) join other presenting faculty at 3rd annual, multi-institutional North Carolina Interventional Radiology Medical Student Symposium in October 2018.
6) Interventional Radiology providers Jessica Martissa, PA-C and Assistant Professor Dr. Jessie Stewart showcase their research at the SIR 2019 Annual Meeting