Look ahead at our BCBP Fall 2020 Seminar Series.
All seminars will take place on Tuesdays at 11 am. Save these dates.
- Sept 8:Luciano Di Croce (Centre for Genomic Regulation (CRG) Barcelona Spain, Seminar title, “Chromatin regulators in cell differentiation and cancer processes” Host: Greg Wang
- Sept 15: Michael Buck (St. Univ. of New York at Buffalo) “Breaking Into Chromatin with Pioneer Factors” Host: Brian Strahl
- Sept 22: Lingyin Li (Stanford)“Understand the extracellular cGAMP-STING pathway and harness it to treat cancers” Host: Pengda Liu
- Sept 29: Dr. Jim Hagood (UNC-CH Pediatric Pulmonology) “Fibroblast phenotypes in lung development and fibrosis” Host: Brian Strahl
- Oct 13: Xiaolei Su (Yale) “Phase Separation of T Cell Signaling” Host: John Sondek
- Oct 20: Ron Swanstrom (UNC-CH) “Stories From Two Ongoing Viral Epidemics”
- Oct 27: Bob Kingston (Harvard) Seminar title, TBD Host: Greg Wang
- Nov 3: Timothy Lohman (Washington University- St Louis) “Mechanism and Regulation of DNA Helicases” Host: Jack Griffith
- Nov 10: Sharon Campbell (UNC-CH Biochemistry & Biophysics) Seminar title, TBD Host: TBD
- Nov 17: Rick Baker (UNC-CH Biochemistry & Biophysics) “cryo-EM studies of clathrin-mediated endocytosis” Host: Saskia Neher
These seminars are virtual events.
Contact our seminar and departmental events organizer: Jamie DeSoto for details.