Citrix plugin should already be installed on the AIMS and Hospital Computers. If not, follow these instructions for specific operating system:
- Open Internet Explorer and go to the UNC Health Care Virtual Web Portal: https://csg.unch.unc.edu
- Select the link for Client Installation Instructions and Download, beneath the log in prompt
- Select the link for the Web Only Install
- Wait for the message that the install is completed, then close Internet Explorer and re-open
- Return to the UNC Health Care Virtual Web Portal
- Log in with your Citrix credentials. (If you need assistance with your user name or password, call the Hospital Help Desk at 6-5647. If you’d like applications added to your Citrix profile, contact Lisa Crabtree.)
- Open your web browser
- Go to the Citrix web site: www.citrix.com/receiver
- Select “Download now”
- Select “Download Receiver for Mac”
- Locate the downloaded file and double-click it to launch the installer. Accept all default selections.
- If prompted for the address, enter: https://csg.unch.unc.edu
- Log in with your Citrix credentials and save them. (If you need assistance with your user name or password, call the Hospital Help Desk at 6-5647. If you’d like applications added to your Citrix profile, contact Lisa Crabtree.)
- Once Citrix launches, select “+” to move apps from the left frame to the right work area. You can then drag them from the Citrix work area to your desktop.
- App Store
- Search for Citrix Receiver
- After downloaded, open Receiver icon
- Add Account
- Enter Address: https://csg.unch.unc.edu
- Enter your Citrix credentials in Username and Password. Contact the Hospital Help Desk at 6-5647 if you need assistance.
- Enter Domain: unch.unc.edu