Preparation Instructions for Procedures
- Enteroscopy: English | Spanish
- ERCP: English | Spanish
- Infrared Coagulation Therapy (IRC): English | Spanish
- Upper Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS): English | Spanish
- Lower Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS): English | Spanish
- Ostomy Exam: English | Spanish
- Pouch Exam: English | Spanish
- Video Capsule Endoscopy (VCE): English | Spanish
- Patency Capsule: English
Before Your Procedure
- It is important that you set up your MyChart prior to your procedure. Prior to your procedure, verify the time, date, and location of your procedure through MyChart.
- You will be notified when your appointment is scheduled if a COVID test is required. If you have been vaccinated, any requirements for a COVID test will be waived.
During your Procedure
- Masks will be required to enter our facility. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one.
- You will be screened for COVID symptoms at the entrance.
- On the day of your procedure, you are required to have a companion for transportation. Your driver will need to provide their mobile phone number prior to your procedure, to receive updates on your progress. They will be asked to stay within twenty minutes of the procedure site, so that you can be picked up in a timely manner.
- Here are the contact numbers for the procedure areas if you need further instructions after you have arrived:
- Memorial Hospital: (984) 974-5059
- Meadowmont Endoscopy Center: (984) 974-5060
- Hillsborough Medical Office Building: (984) 215-3508
After Your Procedure
- After your procedure, you will be given a copy of your report, post-procedure instructions and given any special instructions needed for your aftercare.
- If samples were taken to test, your provider will follow up with you either by letter or phone call as soon as results become available from our pathology team. If you don’t receive them within two weeks, please contact your provider via MyChart.