Amnis ImageStreamX Mark II
The Amnis ImageStreamX Mark II is equipped with 3 colinear lasers (405, 488, and 642) and can detect up to 12 parameters (brightfield, darkfield [SSC] and up to 9 fluorescence parameters). Its acquisition software is INSPIRE.
Samples containing viable BSL-2 agents (or samples that could contain such agents but whose status is unknown) may be run on the ImageStreamX Mark II.
We require a copy of your SCHEDULE F for any biohazardous materials brought into the core.
The investigator must comply with the following rules:
- PPE – Lab coat, gloves, eye protection and closed toe shoes are to be used at all times.
- Transport – Samples are to be transported to and from room B021C in an approved biosafety transport container.
- Spills – If any sample is spilled in the room it is to be reported to Facility staff and cleaned up using bleach.
- Disposal – No samples or other contaminated materials are to be disposed of down the sink.
Any contaminated materials should be discarded into the biohazard trash.
Left over samples are to be returned to the user’s lab using the approved transport container.
- Cleaning – When finished running your samples, follow the cleaning procedure posted on the instrument.
Acquired data can be analyzed on the ImageStreamX workstation using the IDEAS software.
Located in Marsico Building – Room B021C (BSL2 Suite)