Relational Leadership @ Carolina is an interprofessional, cross-generational program of the UNC-CH Office of Interprofessional Practice and Education (IPEP) that teaches participants how to fully realize the breadth of their human interactions — with students, patients, colleagues, or decision makers— to achieve true connection, common vision, and interdependent action.
Want to learn more? Join us for a free information session:
- September 5 – https://unc.zoom.us/j/97349280940
- September 20 – https://unc.zoom.us/j/97349280940
- October 5 – https://unc.zoom.us/j/97349280940
- January 19 – https://unc.zoom.us/j/97349280940
- February 5 – https://unc.zoom.us/j/97349280940
- February 20 – https://unc.zoom.us/j/97349280940
Ready for an immersive experience? Relational Leadership @ Carolina is excited to offer three opportunities for you to participate in the Relational Leadership Institute for the 2023-2024 academic year. These sessions are four days long, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., with a mixture of didactic and small group time and a lunch break halfway through the day.
- Oct. 23, 24 & Nov.16, 17
- Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/28fbdlth
Spring 2024 Dates:
- March 18, 19 & April 10, 11
- Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/2bao8vou
Summer 2024 Dates:
- June 3, 4, 13 & 14
- On Zoom
- Register Here: https://tinyurl.com/2b5cxay3
Each session builds on the next, making attendance at all 4 dates a requirement to participate.
Each seat in the program costs approximately $2,750 to provide.
Relational Leadership @ Carolina is committed to maintaining a fee structure that balances access for all with financial sustainability for the program. Registration fees cover operational costs, including the 5 Dynamics assessment for each participant, curriculum development, program administration and program assessment. In addition, all RLI alumni become members of a growing RL@C community, including benefits such as booster sessions on topics identified by RL alumni, community networking and leadership pathway professional development. Registration fees are offered on a sliding scale to encourage participation from across the professional and generational spectrum.
Questions can be sent to:
Relational Leadership at Carolina