Touchpoint 20 Zoom Series
The Touchpoint 20 Zoom series is a new 20-minute series of work and wellness topics to provide timely information to SOM staff in a condensed format. This is one of several efforts being launched to better support our staff, engage with our SOM leaders, and build community.
Press play to view here on the day of the event
You are DEI and DEI is You
December 11, 2020 | 12:00 – 12:20pm
- Dr. Nate Thomas will be presenting
October 2, 2020 | 12:00 – 12:20pm
- An update from our CFO, Michael Sledge, on SOM finances and how careful planning has prepared our COVID-19 response
- An update from Dr. Myron “Mike Cohen”, Director of the Institute for Global Health and Infectious Disease
November 20, 2020 | 12:00 – 12:20pm
- Celebrating the 2020 Dean’s Performance Award Winners
- Dr. Cristy Page, Executive Dean, School of Medicine
- Coping Strategies to Address Pandemic Distress and Fatigue: What can you do now?
- Dr. Samantha Meltzer Brody, Chair, Department of Psychiatry
- Moderator: Karlina Matthews, Associate Dean of Administration