SHARE Resources for Managers
The SOM participated for the second time in the SHARE workforce engagement survey June 6 – June 27, 2023. The results of this survey will be used to create teambuilding plans to address key areas:
- Promoting a Culture of Quality Service and Process Improvement
- Conducting Business in an Ethical Manner
Departments will participate in action planning to address areas unique to their departments; teams and leaders with lower scores will receive additional support.
Learn how to login to the portal, navigate the dashboard, understand data and use available tools. Also learn to read and understand the data, locate resources and get answers to questions. Attendees are encouraged to have access to their own portal data to follow along.
Recordings will be posted here after the events listed.
SHARE Dashboard: How to Navigate the Dashboard, Learnings for Leaders
- Wednesday, Sept. 13; Monday Sept. 18
SHARE Teambuilding Planning for Leaders
- Thursday, Sept. 28, 10 – 11 a.m.
Meeting number: 2319 890 9046
- Leaders were provided access to their results via an email from Press Ganey that will include a unique link to their department dashboard with login and password instructions.
- In order for a manager to receive individual results, there must be at least 5 respondents. If there aren’t 5 respondents, the data “rolls up” to the next level manager.
- Managers will see the information for teams that are in their span of control.
- Physicians, APPs, post docs, residents, and employees who joined us after April 7 did not participate in this survey.
Access to WES
Can’t find the original e-mail with login information? Contact Press Ganey at email@example.com