Relational Leadership™ participants will receive hands-on training with real-life application, coaching support, and additional resources.
The six-day program covers topics on self-management, teamwork, conflict management, and accelerating change. Alums of the program will have the opportunity to participate in continuous interprofessional learning and practice.
Training is in-person and will be held from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm on the following dates:
- Fall 2023 Relational Leadership:
- October 23rd, 24th, and November 16th, 17th
- Registration: https://tinyurl.com/2j6y2rtu
- Spring 2024 Relational Leadership:
- March 18th, 19th, and April 10th, 11th
- Registration: https://tinyurl.com/22ocs9bk
To be eligible for tuition support, you must be an employee of UNC School of Medicine and attend all sessions. Please visit the Relational Leadership @ Carolina website for information about the program.
For questions about the program, please contact Kaitlin Smith, email@example.com.
For questions about registration, please contact Carrie Jackman-Hoyle, firstname.lastname@example.org.