An ad hoc committee has been appointed to undertake a routine review of the Department of Orthopaedics and the leadership of its chair, James O. Sanders, MD, Frank C. Wilson Distinguished Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery. The review is a standard procedure of UNC-Chapel Hill and will take place on September 20.
The review committee invites your input:
- If you would like to submit written comments or schedule a time to interview, contact Madeline Snider (email@example.com).
- The deadline to submit feedback is September 1.
Note that North Carolina law requires that any written materials developed or received by the committee during the review may be made available to the person reviewed upon request. All requests from the person reviewed will be handled by the legal department and any identifying information will be redacted prior to release of the material.
Members of the Review Committee:
- Wendell Yarbrough, MD, MMHC, FACS, Distinguished Professor and Chair of Otolaryngology (Committee Chair)
- Stephen Albanese, MD, Distinguished Professor and Chair of Orthopedic Surgery, SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Sasha Knowlton, MD, Associate Professor of PM&R and Cancer Rehabilitation Medical Director
- Jin Ra, MD, Professor of Surgery
- Daniel Roque, MD, Associate Professor of Neurology and Director of UNC Movement Disorders Neuromodulation Program
- Francisco Santibanez, PhD, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Engineering
- Cheerag Upadhyaya, MD, MBA, MSc, FAANS, FACS, Associate Professor of Neurosurgery