The Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery recently held its annual Newton D. Fischer Conference in collaboration with its Resident Graduation and Awards Ceremony.
The award winners from the 2022-2023 academic year in the Department of Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery are:
- The William W. Shockley Excellence in teaching was awarded to Drew Crenshaw, MD
- The Harold Pillsbury, “Excellence in Leadership” was awarded to Kathryn Kudlaty, MD
- The Mark Weissler “Extra Effort” was awarded to both Joey Conduff, MD, and Zainab Farzal, MD, MPH
- The Amelia Drake, “Foreign Body”/ Grace Under Pressure was awarded to Teresa Vos, MD
- “Outstanding Academic Achievement” was awarded to Mike Canfarotta, MD, Joey Conduff, MD, Drew Crenshaw, MD, Kathryn Kudlaty, MD, and Teresa Vos, MD