An ad hoc committee has been appointed to undertake a routine review of the Department of Pediatrics and the leadership of its chair, Stephanie D. Davis, MD, Edward C. Curnen Jr., Distinguished Professor. The review is a standard procedure of UNC-Chapel Hill and will take place on June 28.
The review committee invites your input:
- If you would like to submit written comments or schedule a time to interview, contact Madeline Snider (email@example.com).
- The deadline to submit feedback is June 19.
Note that North Carolina law requires that any written materials developed or received by the committee during the review may be made available to the person reviewed upon request. All requests from the person reviewed will be handled by the legal department and any identifying information will be redacted prior to release of the material.
Members of the Review Committee:
- Cristin Colford, MD, FACP, professor and vice chair for clinical services, Department of Medicine (committee chair)
- Kavita Arora, MD, MBE, MS, associate professor, obstetrics and gynecology
- John Barnard, MD, professor emeritus of pediatrics, The Ohio State University
- Gaurav Dave, MBBS, DrPH, MPH, associate professor of medicine and co-director of the Center for Health Equity Research
- Caprice Greenberg, MD, MPH, distinguished professor and chair, Department of Surgery
- Kathryn Harper, PhD, assistant professor, psychiatry
- Brian Thorp, MD, FACS, FARS, associate professor, otolaryngology