This fall, FALD is launching the most robust leadership development program ever offered within the UNC School of Medicine—Leading Transformation in Academic Medicine (LTAM). LTAM is an interactive, in-depth, leadership development opportunity for high-achieving, mid-career faculty who are destined for increased levels of leadership within the institution.
Highlights of the program include:
- A cohort of only ten participants to ensure individualized attention
- Bi-weekly, 3.5-hour sessions from September 2023 until May 2024
- Guest speakers, both local and national
- Highly interactive, conversational approach utilizing case studies
- Sessions guided by expert facilitators
- An attendee professional development stipend of $5,000
If you are a mid-career faculty member interested in participating in this program, please request a nomination from your Chair. Nominations are due by May 26.