Check this website frequently for updates on how Transit and other Transportation and Parking services may be impacted: https://move.unc.edu/news/covid-19/
Craige Deck, Jackson Deck, S-11 Lot Open for Staff/Providers Starting March 18
The University announced that beginning Wednesday, March 18, on-campus parking is available throughout campus for mandatory employees, students, and UNC Health colleagues reporting to work. Note:
- The Dogwood Deck and Ambulatory Care Center lot remain reserved for patients and visitors only.
- The Craige Deck, Jackson Deck and the S-11 lot will be open for our staff and providers.
- The Bell Tower Deck and Cardinal Deck will remain reserved for those with University parking passes.
- To ensure access in the event of an emergency and to maintain services, parking is not permitted in fire lanes or in accessibility/reserved spaces without the appropriate parking pass.
- Updates on parking operations can be found here.