Your Clinic Appointment
How to Schedule an Appointment
Appointments may be made either by a referring physician or by the individual patient. In either event, call 984-974-6484 between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, for scheduling. If it is deemed critical to be seen and the office is closed, patients can call UNC HealthLink at 919-966-7890. It will be helpful if the patient knows their UNC Medical Record number when they make an appointment and to bring it with them when they come to the appointment. An appointment slip will be mailed to patients, along with instructions on how to change or cancel an appointment.
Preparing for Your Appointment
Our mission is to serve your health care needs. Please help us make the most of your upcoming appointment by taking a few moments to prepare.
Before your appointment ask:
- Where is your appointment? Do you need detailed directions to your appointment?
- Do you need to bring anything or do anything to get ready for the appointment?
Things to bring to your appointment:
- Your insurance card and any authorization required by your insurance company
- Your UNC Medical Record number
- All medicines you are currently taking in the original container(s), including over-the-counter drugs
- Payment required upon services rendered
- A list of questions and concerns to discuss with your provider
If you cannot keep an appointment for any reason or have any questions about your appointment, please contact the clinic immediately at 984-974-6484. Thank you for choosing UNC Health Care.