How to Apply
Urban Scholars must:
- Be a first-year student at the UNC School of Medicine, in good academic standing
- Be able to participate in a six-week internship after your first year
- Be committed to selecting the campus for your third and fourth years
- Have a sincere commitment to return to North Carolina and practice in an urban area
- Be interested in a career in Primary Care
If you fit these requirements and are interested in applying to become an Urban Scholar, check out the Application Deadlines and Dates page or Contact Us for more information.
Application Deadline and Dates
- The application deadline is Jan 14,2022.
- Interviews will be conducted January 31-Feb 4, 2022.
- The six-week internship will be held June 20 – July 29, 2022.
Now accepting 2022 applications
For additional information or Office of Rural Initiatives contact Meredith Bazemore email@example.com