School of Medicine PowerPoint Templates
How to Install the School of Medicine PowerPoint Template
- Download one of the above PowerPoint files.
- Open the file.
- On a Mac: select File > Save as Template. The template is now saved to your computer. Any time you need to create a new presentation simply select File > New From Template.
- On a PC: select File > Save As > PowerPoint Template (.pot). The template is now saved to your computer. Any time you need to create a new presentation, simply select File > New > select the School of Medicine Template.
Learn to Use PowerPoint
- Lynda.com – is a wonderful training resource that can assist you in learning PowerPoint. It is a UNC Chapel Hill licensed online video-training library that has more than 1,900 software, career development, and technology training titles that you can access from anywhere using an internet browser and your Onyen login. The service is FREE and is available to UNC Faculty, Staff and Students.
- PowerPoint 2010 File Compression Tips (.docx)