Add Your Picture to Email Messages and Calendar Events
Did you know that you can upload your photo to your SharePoint profile and it will automatically be synchronized with Active Directory, Exchange (Directory and Calendar), Lync.
This means that if you upload your picture to SharePoint, the picture will show up when you send emails, when you are part of a calendar meeting, when people search for you in the global address list in Exchange, and in the Lync contact list. To add or change your picture, please follow the directions below:
To Add/Change Your Picture:
- From any SharePoint site, click the dropdown for your username in the top-right corner and click My Profile.
- Click the Edit My Profile link under your picture.
- In the Picture section, click Choose Picture.
- Click the Browse button.
- Browse your computer for the desired image and click Open.
- Click the Save and Close link at the top left.
Please note that the synchronization of your photo from SharePoint to other applications can take up to 24 hours to complete.