If you are experiencing technical difficulties or would like training on any of these platforms, please contact:
Helpful Resource Links
Recording Release Forms (for recording anyone not associated with the School of Medicine)
- When creating online content – please do NOT include Protected Health Information.
- In general, the Privacy Rule prohibits health care providers and health plans from using or disclosing an individual’s protected health information (PHI) without written authorization from the individual except for treatment, payment and health care operations.
- This is especially important for recordings, as they are viewable by all Onyen owners or publicly available to anyone with a link.
- When creating online content – please do NOT include personally identifiable information.
- As a general rule, under the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), personally identifiable information may not be released from a student’s education records without his or her prior written consent.