Pages, News Posts & Events
- How to add syndicated news or events to your site
Related Web Guide Training
- How to Edit Content
- How to Add Links
- How to style content – use columns, add buttons, etc.
- How to add media (images and documents) to your web site.
- How to clean up text styles
Related Training From LinkedIn Learning
The links listed below go to the LinkedIn Learning training site. LinkedIn Learning is a UNC Chapel Hill licensed online video-training library that is available for FREE to UNC Faculty, Staff and Students. To access LinkedIn Learning, you must first log in with your Onyen through the UNC LinkedIn Learning Sign-In.
- Posts vs. pages in WordPress
- When to Use Pages
- Creating Pages
- Creating Page Hierarchies
- Change what the home page displays
- Creating a News Post
- The difference between categories and tags
- Truncating Posts and Using Excerpts